The 60 Watt Foldable Solar Panel provides you with a step-up in power point for solar charging medium to large electronic devices directly using the DC power or by utilizing one of many available accessories.
How the solar panel works:
- Place the solar panel in the sun.
- Connect your device to the charger using a male 12V car charger adapter (RA-1) and the included female 12V car charger adapter (RA-2).
- Optionally, the charger can be connected directly to a 12V battery for battery charging and power storage.
What’s in the package:
- 60W Foldable Solar Panel
- 12V female car charger adapter
- 12V battery charging
- HAM Radio
- Camp lighting
- DC electric coolers
- Laptop – recommend use of a battery in place of direct charging
- Car battery maintenance
- 15′ extension cord with alligator clip connectors (RA-8)
- Charge controller (RA-9)
- Anderson power pole connector (RA-13)
- 12V USB conversion plug (RA-14)
- Wattage: 60W
- Operating Voltage: 15.4V
- Current: 3.6A
- Dimensions (in)
- Folded: 13.5 x 8.5 x 2.7
- Unfolded: 47.0 x 51.5
- Dimensions (mm)
- Folded: 342.9 x 215.9 x 68.6
- Unfolded: 1,308.1 x 1,193.8
- Weight (lb): 2.6
- Weight (kg): 1.2
Operating Voltage and Current are typical values when tested under load at AM 1.5 lighting conditions. Power performance may vary due to temperature, light spectrum and other effects (minimum 90% rated when new).