Add Titan Survivorcord (BLACK) for 39.99
- Double thick adhesive; grips smooth, Rough and uneven surfaces
- Tough reinforced backing; the tight weave contributes to the strength, but high visibility Gorilla tape can still be torn by hand
- Rugged, weather resistant shell with UV protection; withstands moisture and helps create a barrier against harsh elements
- High visibility Blaze Orange; for marking, hunting, demolition and more
- Gorilla tape, for the toughest jobs on planet earth
Does Gorilla Tape Work On Plastic?
Gorilla Tape contains a highly concentrated rubber based adhesive and sticks to most plastics, including polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP). Gorilla Tape does not work on materials with high oil or plasticizer content, such as EPDM rubber or PVC. An acrylic tape, such as Gorilla Clear Repair, may be better suited for these materials.
High Visibility Gorilla Tape:
High Visibility Gorilla Tape offers the strength of Gorilla Tape, in a fluorescent orange color. Perfect for marking items that need attention, High Visibility Gorilla Tape has a strong reinforced backing and a double thick adhesive allowing it to stick to rough and uneven surfaces. Its rugged, weather-resistant shell helps with moisture, UV rays and temperature changes making it great for projects both indoors and out! Gorilla Tape, for the Toughest Jobs on Planet Earth.
- Use like any other tape
- Tear by hand or cut to size
- Apply carefully smoothing out air pockets or rolls
- That’s it, enjoy the strength and durability of Gorilla Tape
Double thick adhesive:
Grips smooth, rough and uneven surfaces.
Tough, reinforced backing:
The tight weave contributes to the heft, but Gorilla Tape can still be torn by hand.
Rugged, weather-resistant shell:
Withstands moisture, UV rays and temperature changes.
High Visibility Blaze Orange:
For marking, hunting, demolitions and more.