An Ultralight 2 Oz. Money Clip Knife
Oversized Clip + Liner Lock
Trust the SOG Cash Card money clip to do work as a real knife, with a stout 2.75” blade and strong liner lock that keeps it in place. SOG, based in Seattle, WA, designed this knife to be discreet while serving double duty on the go.
- 8CR13MOV Stainless steel blade: Razor-sharp edge retention meets tough corrosion resistance in this 2.75” blade
- 56 Grams + liner lock: A featherlight flickable flipper that weighs the same as two AA batteries and always locks securely
- Stainless steel construction: The Cash Card handle is skeletonized to reduce weight without losing strength
- Oversized clip + knife access: Plenty of room for bills and your go-to cards, and knife remains functional while in use
- SOG Commitment: Take care of your knives and we’ll take care of you; SOG tools are built to last, and we’re committed to making sure they do
Born + Based in the USA
SOG Strong. SOG, short for MACV-SOG, is a U.S. tool and knife company founded in 1986 and named in honor of the Military Assistance Command, Vietnam – Studies and Observations Group, a spec ops outfit that valued quick, quiet solutions.
SOG Support. Our knives and tools are built to last, and we always stand ready to assist you when needed.
U.S. Design + Quality Control
SOG Steel. Your SOG Cash Card is crafted in 8Cr13MoV stainless steel that offers excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance, and is housed in lightweight, skeletonized stainless steel handle for all-around durability.
SOG Straight Edge. The Cash Card features a satin-polished straight edge with a widened thumb groove for fast, easy one-hand opens.