Maintain trails, clear campsites, or just do a little yard work with the compact cutting power of the Silky PocketBoy Curve 170mm Large Teeth Professional Saw. This convenient folding saw offers excellent cutting power in a lightweight and compact design that you can easily take on hikes or around large properties. This twist on the popular PocketBoy series features a curved blade that, when combined with the pull-cut technology, greatly improves cutting speed (15-20% faster!). This blade cuts on the “pull” stroke, and with a curved blade the teeth naturally dive into the wood fibers which gives the effect of applying down pressure to the blade, without the need to actually exert any energy-sapping pressure. If you’re seeking incredibly efficient cutting power that you can take almost anywhere, then you’ve found it in the PocketBoy Curve.
• 6-3/4 (170mm) blade length (726-17 & 727-17)
• 7 teeth per inch (8 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
• Curved blade coupled with pull cut technology results in the fastest cutting speed available
• approximately 15-20% faster than straight blade versions
• Non-Set Teeth: The blade is taper ground to reduce resistance resulting in smoother, easier, faster cutting performance
• Mirai-Me Technology: The blade has 4 cutting angles along its length. It leaves a smooth surface after cutting & can rip-cut, cross-cut and slant cut
• Impulse Hardening: The teeth of the blade are heated instantly and hardened and stay sharp about three times longer than non-hardened teeth
• Hard Chrome Plating: Hard chrome plating produces an exceedingly high durable surface and is resistant to rust and the effects of resin.
• 0.5 pounds operating weight; 0.6 pounds weight with carrying case (726-17)
• Clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip is included
• Product applications include camping, hiking, trail maintenance, hunting, and general pruning
• Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
TOTAL PRICE$36.51 (USD)
Ultimate Fire Tinder (bag and mini Tin) 14.99