Add Some Fatrope firestarter to this order for 10.00$
Best-selling, professional, heavy-duty hand saw with a 12-inch, curved, mono-constructed blade. It will be your constant companion in the woods!
-Features rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground curved blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design.
-Curved blade provides greater cutting speed with less effort. Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology – The Teeth of the Future!
-The precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth with four cutting angles provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action.
-The hard chrome-plated blade has 6.5 teeth per inch, resists rust and effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily.
-Molded-rubber handle holds the high-performance fast-cutting curved blade that fits securely inside its custom-fitted, pivoting, black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder. Great combination of high performance curved blade with a comfortable sure-grip handle that really sticks in your hands.
-Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Suitable for all pruning tasks and cutting large branches. Made in Japan. ZUBAT is available in five blade lengths: 9-1/2-inch (240 mm), 10-2/3-inch (270 mm), 11-4/5-inch (300 mm), 13-inch (330 mm) and 15-2/5-inch (390 mm).
- 13-inch (330 mm) blade length
- 6.5 teeth per inch (7.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.65 pounds (300 grams) operating weight; 1.1 pounds (480 grams) weight with sheath
- Durable black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder is included
- Product applications include pruning and trimming, lawn and garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship