Get a 20 Year Shelf life CBRN Gas Mask Filter for 79.99 USD
This premium-quality full-face respirator, in combination with a suitable gas filter or breathing apparatus, protects the face and internal organs from the harmful or even lethal effects of Chemical Warfare Agents (CWA) and other CBRN agents that come in the form of gas, vapor, aerosol, or radioactive dust-based toxins.
Key Features of the CM-6M Tactical Gas Mask:
- 20-year shelf life
- Fits standard 40mm filter cartridges, which are widely available
- Approved by government entities in the Czech Republic, Norway, Portugal, Chile, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Kuwait, Latvia, and Lebanon
- Durable bromobutyl rubber construction (meets CBRN protection standards)
- Full-face panoramic design with a large visor that enables a wide-angle view
- Hypoallergenic inner mask prevents fogging, even under hard-use conditions
- Tested resistance to mustard gas penetration for nearly 30 hours
- Fits up to 2 standard 40mm 1/7” NATO filter cartridges (widely available with varying protection levels)
- Comes with a pre-installed hydration system and canteen
- Compatible with CamelBak water bladders with a Type A or Type M adapter (not included)
- Utilized for industrial, agricultural, law enforcement, professional rescue, specialized welding, construction, and painting applications
- Conforms to European quality and sustainability standards, and is thus marked with the formal CE symbol
- Meets all requirements specified under (EN 136:1998, Class III)
- Carries MIRA Safety’s special 5-year manufacturer warranty
The facepiece is made of bromobutyl rubber with a high-level resistance against TIC/CWA penetration. The inner mask is made of a special hypoallergenic compound which ensures excellent tightness and avoids contact of the exhaled air with the visor and thereby protects it from fogging. It also reduces the CO2 content in the inner space of the mask, which together with its favorable rate of inhalation/exhalation breathing resistances decreases the physiological burden of the user.
The speech diaphragm ensures at least 95% intelligibility of speech. The mask is equipped with a five-point rubber-textile head harness.
The CM-6 mask is produced in one size. For the proper function of the mask, it is necessary that the user’s face is smooth, free of facial hair, sideboards and other hindrances in the place of the sealing gasket. The mask enables the use of dioptric glasses in a spectacle insertion fixed in the rubber slip in the upper inner part of the facepiece (above the visor). Spectacles have to be ordered separately. (They are not a standard part of the mask.)
The filter is fitted to the mask by screwing to the left or right inhalation chamber. The unused chamber (without filter) is sealed with the inhalation chamber plug. It is necessary to check whether the plug is well screwed and tightened. Inhalation chambers of the CM-6 mask are fitted with Rd 40×1/7“ thread according to the EN 148-1 standard.
Before use, the user must verify whether the filter thread (or breathing apparatus) type is compatible with the inhalation chamber thread.
Selection of a suitable filter depends on the type and concentration of the toxic agent. The CM-6 mask equipped with a TIC or CWA filter may only be used in an environment containing at least 19.5% oxygen. If the oxygen content is lower, a breathing apparatus must be used instead of a filter. The principles of filter selection and application are described in the filter user guides.
The CM-6 mask may be used in class 1 explosive environments only. The CM-6 mask meets all of the requirements for class 3 of the EN 136 standard.
|1 size||bromine-butyl rubber|
|min. 80%||Rd 40 x 1/7″|
Breathing resistance at 30l/min. air flow:
|max. 30 Pa||max. 60 Pa|
The CM-6 masks must be stored in a dark, cool, and dust-free place free from sudden temperature changes. The storage room should be ventilated regularly. Temperatures may vary between 10°C and 25°C within relative humidity up to 65%. The stored products may not be exposed to radiant heat and sunshine. Fuels, solvents, lubricants, and other inflammable substances, including chemicals, must not be stored together with masks. Moreover, there may not be any electric machines or appliances that produce electric sparks and discharges during their operation (ozone creation).
Avoid any deformations of the rubber parts of the facepiece and internal mask when storing the mask